martedì 31 marzo 2009

Delicious Bookmarking


Another technological tool to make our life easier. I think delicious is good because it helps to organize what we find in the web and, what is more, it is a good way to SHARE what we think might be interesting for other people too. Indeed, rather than starting exploring the vastness of the web, it is sometimes easier considering what other people have found when making our same reaserch. We can find very interesting websites that we wouldn't probably have found by ourselves.
There's also the possibility of creating a network with the people we know or that have our same interests. The members of my network bookmarked some useful websites:
Sarah saved the bookmark of a web-based journal on English for specific purposes, where you can find a lot of authoritative articles about the English language used in specific fields.
Chiara bookmarked a website about job interviews, which is very useful for me in this moment because I have to prepare a job interview for my English course. Here I can find a lot of tips.
Elisa also suggested me a very good website about English for academic purposes. It is a guide for students in higher education, as it my case. It is well done because there are examples and also practical exercises.

Francesca

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento